Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.
Last Updated 13 October 2017
ACCOUNT MANAGER – MID ATLANTIC
(posted 13 OCTOBER 2017)
The Account Manager is responsible for selling the companies' products and services in the assigned territory to meet or exceed the revenue plan. The Account Manager effectively sustains and broadens long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of principles and practices of Sales
- Experience and knowledge of bacterial endotoxin testing
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate good business judgment
- Self-starter and able to work independently and must be energetic and enthusiastic about their job
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients, communicate clearly in challenging situations and satisfy customers with issues or concerns
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills in addition to being an effective communicator
- Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner
- Ability to educate and demonstrate on the use of company products and services to potential clients and customers
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The Account Manager will become familiar with Company policies and procedures and present a professional image as a Company ambassador
- Stress tolerance
- Goal oriented
If interested, please contact Human Resources no later than 10/20/2017.
- Minimum of a College degree, preferably in a life science or engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education required.
- Two years of sales experience in biotech, medical device or pharmaceutical industry with proven sales history of growth and success.
SUPERVISOR/SENIOR QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
(posted 27 OCTOBER 2016)
Candidate will be responsible for the review, interpretation and trending of data from chemical and/or biological assays of commercial product raw materials, production intermediate and bulk samples, finished product, environmental monitoring samples, process and cleaning validation samples in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Associates of Cape Cod Standard Operating Procedures, compliance guidelines of the FDA and other regulatory bodies, and approved license requirements. Candidate will schedule all group activities, personnel management, training and support, and coordinate testing priorities with other departments. Candidate will also conduct performance management and development, including performance reviews and objectives, interviewing and hiring. Bachelor's degree in related science field with 6+ years of experience in the medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical industry, advanced degree preferred. At least 2-4 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in the medical device, biotech or pharmaceutical industry
(posted 8 APR 2016)
Design and implement facility engineering projects in support of overall corporate objectives.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of HVAC, chilled water systems, pure water systems
- Knowledge of production equipment including autoclaves, depyrogenation ovens, filling equipment, lyophilizers, capping and labeling equipment.
- Project management/team leader skills.
- cGMP and ISO requirements for clean room operations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Hands on experience with facility and production equipment including preventative maintenance and troubleshooting and resolving equipment problems.
Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.